When Superman Unchained ends at 9 I'll do this...

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

mguy1977
Fan

When Superman Unchained ends at 9 I'll do this...

Post by mguy1977 »

When Superman Unchained ends at issue 9, I'll buy something else. Batman Eternal starts up & Layman is off Detective Comics and so part of my money will go to try Batman Eternal for a couple of months. Fatale is ending at issue 24 so I'll buy Amazing Spider-Man #1. Alan Davis is off Wolverine so that helps from Marvel. Saga takes breaks so that is in my favor. Finally, come around time for the Superman movie sequel in 2016, I'll get the new Superman book. I get from 12 to 15 books a month. DC, Marvel & even Image can't make me extend my budget for too long.

Matthew
drew
Master Reviewer

Re: When Superman Unchained ends at 9 I'll do this...

Post by drew »

i hadn't heard about fatale ending, i am gonna miss saga during the extra long hiatus (MAY!!!)

i think you have a good plan, i gotta make some cuts to a few more titles too. already cut all the avengers and x books to make room for moon knight and few more Marvel startups
Comics For Fun and Profit(also available on iTunes and Stitcher)
mguy1977
Fan

Re: When Superman Unchained ends at 9 I'll do this...

Post by mguy1977 »

drew102e wrote:i hadn't heard about fatale ending, i am gonna miss saga during the extra long hiatus (MAY!!!)

i think you have a good plan, i gotta make some cuts to a few more titles too. already cut all the avengers and x books to make room for moon knight and few more Marvel startups

Yes Fatale is ending w/ #24 & in the summer a new book by Brubaker & Phillips "The Fade Out" starting up the summer from Image.

Matthew