I can't believe how much better Agents of SHIELD has gotten

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

the1captain
Reviewer

I can't believe how much better Agents of SHIELD has gotten

Post by the1captain »

I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and gave up. Just wasn't for me. But after seeing Cap 2 opening weekend I was curious how that movie might change the show. What a difference! Much more interesting character development. Dialogue isn't quite as cliche as it was. Interesting twists. Even the acting feels better. Like the actors are getting their 2nd wind and enjoying working with better material.

Arrow is still way better though. lol
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Re: I can't believe how much better Agents of SHIELD has got

Post by JohnMayo »

I agree that SHIELD is improving but I also think it needed to improve.

I also find Arrow to be the better show. It feels like it is building a television DC universe. Hopefully there will be some sort of connection with the Gotham series and other shows being developed. Nothing major, just enough to establish them as being in the same universe.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
DNArington
Fan

Re: I can't believe how much better Agents of SHIELD has got

Post by DNArington »

What Agents of Shield is now is what I was wanting from the beginning, but it was worth the wait for me and now I absolutely love it! And it just got renewed for season two, so it's not going anywhere!
Check out my podcast, Helix Reviews, for thoughts, opinions, and reviews of all kinds of media from a Christian geek perspective!
Subscribe on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/podcast/hel ... d518070184