six more DC books are set to end in August

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

drew
Master Reviewer

six more DC books are set to end in August

Post by drew »

dang it i am really liking all star western

six DC books are set to end in August: "All-Star Western," "Superboy," "Birds of Prey" and "Batwing," all with issues #34; and "Trinity of Sin: The Phantom Stranger," wrapping with #22, and "Trinity of Sin: Pandora," ending at #14.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page ... e&id=52911
Comics For Fun and Profit(also available on iTunes and Stitcher)
fudd71
Master Reviewer

Re: six more DC books are set to end in August

Post by fudd71 »

Not surprising, but I will miss Batwing, Birds of Prey and Superboy. It seems like it will be harder and harder for books not featuring one of the Justice League to make it much past a two years.
drew
Master Reviewer

Post by drew »

fudd71 wrote:Not surprising, but I will miss Batwing, Birds of Prey and Superboy. It seems like it will be harder and harder for books not featuring one of the Justice League to make it much past a two years.
I never thought of it that way but you may be on to something...although that's depressing
Comics For Fun and Profit(also available on iTunes and Stitcher)
the1captain
Reviewer

Post by the1captain »

With Phantom Stranger and Pandora done, I wouldn't be surprised if Constantine is next. Probably keep it around until the tv show starts to see if there is a boost.
spid
Special Reviewer

Post by spid »

I read All Star Western in trade, and I will miss it when it is gone. I think this drops my DC reading list to four now.