Comic-Con International 2014

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Comic-Con International 2014

Post by JohnMayo »

I'll be going to Comic-Con again this year. Anybody else planning on going?

I think the podcasting panel is scheduled for 5:30pm on Thursday. I'm not sure which room yet.

FYI, the exhibit hall floor plan has been posted:
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2014/exhibitors
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
the1captain
Reviewer

Re: Comic-Con International 2014

Post by the1captain »

I'm not going. But one of the things I look forward to most when following the coverage is listening to the podcast panel. Hopefully Conner won't be as cranky this year. lol
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

the1captain wrote:I'm not going. But one of the things I look forward to most when following the coverage is listening to the podcast panel.
If all goes well, I'll have the panel released the following day.
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

I got the podcasting panel up as an episode on Friday and today I've released the first part of my discussions with my sister about Comic-Con. We tried something new this year and recorded each night when we got back to the hotel.

I hope everyone that went to Comic-Con had fun at it and I hope everyone who didn't go had fun following the news and announcements. I'm sure I missed many, if not most, of the announcements and will be trying to catch up on that next week once I'm back at the Comic Book Page world headquarters in Austin, Texas. Between now and then I'm enjoying the scenery at and around Monument Valley and the drive home from Comic-Con.
the1captain
Reviewer

Post by the1captain »

Great job on the con coverage. Really nice look at the ground floor of what to see at the con. Not just giving the announcements. Liked hearing about the lesser talked about booths such as some of the TV show booths you and your sister mentioned. By the way, your sister is very good at the podcast chat. Look forward to the two of you discussing the third season of Continuum.
fudd71
Master Reviewer

Post by fudd71 »

the1captain wrote: By the way, your sister is very good at the podcast chat. Look forward to the two of you discussing the third season of Continuum.
I must second this, you two are great together! I found Continuum thanks to the first season show and can't wait to hear your take on season 3.