2014 fall television season

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

SpideySavestheDay
Reviewer

Re: 2014 fall television season

Post by SpideySavestheDay »

Perseus wrote:Also, Flash was so awesome! Can't wait for a Flash/Arrow crossover this season!
Flash is a lot of fun.

"DVR is your friend." - John Mayo

...until it is completely full. The wife and I have packed it tight with so much to watch - Walking Dead, Legend, American Horror Story, Gotham, Flash, etc. I can't remember the last time so many good shows started at the same time. The DVR is on its knees begging for mercy.
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

Sounds like you need a DVR with an external hard drive option.

FYI, I'm current on Flash, Gotham, Agent of Shield and an episode behind on Arrow.

Tons of great television this season.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
Perseus
Reviewer

Post by Perseus »

Lots of great tv this season.

Loving NCIS: New Orleans, huge Scott Bakula fan.

I am actually really liking Blackish alot with Anthony Anderson.

Current on Arrow and Flash. Loving both. Although my wife wants Felicity with Oliver in the worst way.

Liking Once Upon a Time, but not the Frozen characters that much. It may be picking up steam now with Rumple getting into it more.
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

Perseus wrote:Loving NCIS: New Orleans, huge Scott Bakula fan.
I thought Scott Bakula did a great job in Quantum Leap but not so great of a job in Star Trek: Enterprise. My sister has been after me to watch NCIS: NO but I hadn't gotten around to it yet.
Perseus wrote:Liking Once Upon a Time, but not the Frozen characters that much. It may be picking up steam now with Rumple getting into it more.
My sister and I haven't seen Frozen and as a result haven't started this season of Once Upon a Time yet. The trailer for the season was lackluster at best. Do we need to have seen Frozen to understand this season of Once Upon a Time?
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
the1captain
Reviewer

Post by the1captain »

Watched the first two episodes of Constantine. It's ok. Not great. Not awful either. I followed Hellblazer for a long time. This feels more new 52 John rather then Hellblazer.