2014-10-25: Website updated

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

JohnMayo
Host/Owner

2014-10-25: Website updated

Post by JohnMayo »

FYI, I'm working on some changes to the website. The look and feel will change a bit but not too drastically.

The main changes include upgrading the version of WordPress which powers the podcast and to cut over to using Bootstrap as the UI framework. The goal is to make the site more usable on touchscreens and different screen resolutions.

I've got a bit more work to do before I can start to cut the site over but I figured I'd mention the planned change since things will look different afterwards and there the site might be in an unhappy state during the cutover.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Re: 2014-10-25: Website update is in the works

Post by JohnMayo »

I've cut over to the new version of the website. I hope you all like the new look. Under the hood, things are a lot cleaner.

If you have any problems or find a broken link or any other problem, please email me as soon as possible. I can't fix things if I don't know they need fixing.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive