Weekly Comics Spotlight #408: 2015-06-03

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

clobberin_time_bs
Contributor

Weekly Comics Spotlight #408: 2015-06-03

Post by clobberin_time_bs »

After listening to the episode #408, Non Player sounded interesting enough that I downloaded it on Comixology and read the two issues that are out. I have to admit that I really enjoyed those two issues. The art reminded me of Mike Choi, which is a good thing, and the story is immersing enough that I can't wait to find out what happens. I like the sub plot (or maybe soon to be main plot)about
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
the programmer possibly putting AI into the "world" and finding out why that's illegal
. I'm not reading Alex and Ada right now (I did read the first issue)so I can't really compare it to that series like you guys did. Overall, it was a great read. I even hit the subscribe button in Comixology so that I'll remember to get the next issue when it comes out in 2019 :) .
drew
Master Reviewer

Re: Weekly Comics Spotlight #408: 2015-06-03

Post by drew »

clobberin_time_bs wrote:After listening to the episode #408, Non Player sounded interesting enough that I downloaded it on Comixology
I even hit the subscribe button in Comixology so that I'll remember to get the next issue when it comes out in 2019 :) .
haha- that's a good idea
Comics For Fun and Profit(also available on iTunes and Stitcher)