Congratulations on 1000 podcast episodes

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

MrAloha
Special Reviewer

Congratulations on 1000 podcast episodes

Post by MrAloha »

Dear John,

Congratulations on 1000 episodes!

Thank you for all your hard work on doing the podcasts and running the website.

Thank you for letting us be apart of your life by sharing your love for comics, movies, TV, Subscription Boxlight, comic convention adventures, and pictures from your vacation with us.

And congratulations and thank you to all his co-host over the years: Kay, Drew, Chris, Sam, TJ, Derrick, and Bob Bretall (former co-host). (I'm sorry if I missed someone.)

You bring us, comic book fans from around the world, together to share our love for comics on the Previews spotlight episodes and the forums. Mahalo for letting me be apart of this community.

John, here's to the next 1000 episodes.

Aloha,
Jason
clobberin_time_bs
Contributor

Re: Congratulations on 1000 podcast episodes

Post by clobberin_time_bs »

Hey John, I wanted to congratulate you as well on 1001 episodes. That's an amazing accomplishment. It was great to get a little peek behind the curtain on how you do your shows and what motivates you. With me being in my small corner of the podcasting world I love hearing how others do their show and why they love it.

I've been listening to you since about 2010 and have enjoyed every episode. I found you through that link that used to be up on the DCBS website so I'm glad it was there. You were kind of my gateway into podcasts as I started listening to you and from there found many others that I enjoy based on many of my interests (TV, Sports, Politics). If it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't have started my own podcast and become one of the thousands of comic podcast that you guys talked about in this episode. So truly thanks!

Here's to 1000 more, I hope!
ChrisMyers
Contributor

Post by ChrisMyers »

John, I want to thank you for all the hard work. 1001 episodes is an amazing accomplishment. I enjoy your variety of episodes and your variety of guest hosts. Thanks for many hours of listening.
Perseus
Reviewer

Post by Perseus »

Congrats John on 1001 episodes! Thank you for all of your hard work towards podcasting and our hobby.

Your podcast was the first serious comic book podcast I ever listened to. I thought you and Bob were great back then, and you, Drew, TJ, Sam, and Chris are great now! I appreciate all of your insight into the industry, and I think this podcast for comics is the best without question.

Hope you do 1000 more! Take care!!
ComicTrekker
Fan

Post by ComicTrekker »

Agreed! John, thanks so much for your hard work on this podcast. I echo everything said here. Really like your approach to the podcasting art form and appreciate your dedication. You are one of the first comic podcasts I listened to those many years ago and are still at the top of my playlist.
-Daron
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

Thanks, everyone. I spend a crazy amount of time on the podcast Knowing that you all are enjoying the results is what keeps the podcast going. Obviously the podcast wouldn't be what it is without the work put in by my various cohosts. These guys are great to talk with and I really appreciate what they bring to the discussions.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
bralinator
Special Reviewer

Post by bralinator »

Again, congrats John. Also enjoyed the lengthy discussion that focused on you for once. Very entertaining. Here's to 1001 more :D
GABE!
Special Reviewer

Post by GABE! »

Hey, John, I'm happy to congratulate you on your 1000 episodes. I'm glad to have been apart of one of the 1000 episodes!

Thanks for all the time you spend on the show and site. Keep up the hard work