Previews Spotlight #099 (Jan->Mar) Deadline: Sat AM, Jan 9

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

drew
Master Reviewer

Re: Previews Spotlight #099 (Jan->Mar) Deadline: Sat AM, Jan

Post by drew »

My Picks

P063 Harrow County #10 Dark Horse
P128 Superman LoisClark #6 DC
P202 D4ve2 IDW
P233 Outcast #17 Image
P317 Klaus #4 Boom
P388 Another Castle #1 Oni Press
Comics For Fun and Profit(also available on iTunes and Stitcher)
bralinator
Special Reviewer

Post by bralinator »

Finally got my selections turned in. Looking forward to everyone's persuasive picks.
MrAloha
Special Reviewer

Post by MrAloha »

bralinator wrote:Finally got my selections turned in. Looking forward to everyone's persuasive picks.
Dear Bralinator,

I got mine's done. I'm looking forward to hearing your clips.

Aloha!
MrAloha
Special Reviewer

Post by MrAloha »

drew102e wrote: P317 Klaus #4 Boom
Dear Drew,

Thank you for the heads up on Klaus #4 being in this month's Previews Issue #328.

I didn't see it in last month's Previews Issue #327. And was wondering if I had missed it.

Also,
Thank you for reading my review on your podcast: Comics For Fun and Profit (Episode #282).

John's podcast, your podcast, and This Week In Marvel are the only three podcast I download every week.

In the words of a famous man, "See Ya!"
drew
Master Reviewer

Post by drew »

MrAloha wrote: Thank you for reading my review on your podcast: Comics For Fun and Profit (Episode #282).

John's podcast, your podcast, and This Week In Marvel are the only three podcast I download every week.

In the words of a famous man, "See Ya!"
No problem, i appreciate it when folks take the time to do that

this may be the first time kyle has ever been quoted :lol:
bralinator
Special Reviewer

Post by bralinator »

Just a friendly reminder for DCBS customers, you should be able to order your handful of FCBD selections (limited to a formula based on how much you ordered in 2015) from over 50 different offerings once you begin to checkout on the website with your current order.

My limit was 3 books.
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Post by JohnMayo »

bralinator wrote:Just a friendly reminder for DCBS customers, you should be able to order your handful of FCBD selections (limited to a formula based on how much you ordered in 2015) from over 50 different offerings once you begin to checkout on the website with your current order.

My limit was 3 books.
Nice. I hadn't realized that. I still need to factor in the discounted bundles before I'm ready to submit my order.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
drew
Master Reviewer

Post by drew »

bralinator wrote:Just a friendly reminder for DCBS customers, you should be able to order your handful of FCBD selections (limited to a formula based on how much you ordered in 2015) from over 50 different offerings once you begin to checkout on the website with your current order.

My limit was 3 books.
my limit was 5 last year which i found disappointing since they only pay less than a quarter for them...wonder what the max is?
MrAloha
Special Reviewer

Post by MrAloha »

Power Cubed trade (Dark Horse) (Issue #328 Jan->March) on page 76

I just saw this solicit in my Previews magazine today, 1/14/16. If I had caught this earlier from the on-line solicits, I would have sent in a clip. (My Previews sometimes comes late in the mail. One of the draws back of order through DCBS. But love the discounts.)

John and Drew gave a positive review on Power Cubed #1 (Weekly Comics Spotlight Episode #424), I wanted to check out this mini series. I'm picking up the trade.

If you haven't put your DCBS order for this month, January, and considering picking up this trade, the Power Cubed trade is in this month's Previews (Issue #328 Jan->March) on page 76.

John and Drew, thank you for the recommendation!

Aloha!
MichaelCastle
Contributor

Post by MichaelCastle »

Previews Spotlight was great I'm preordering The Massive Library Edition which I missed out on when it was ongoing. I loved Rebels by Brian Wood so I was excited to hear about another series by him. I just picked up Starve volume 1 yesterday. Thanks for the great work on all the episodes John and Drew I know it's a lot of work