Legion of Collectors - Funko's DC subscription box

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

Alec Burkhardt
Contributor

Legion of Collectors - Funko's DC subscription box

Post by Alec Burkhardt »

Just saw a tweet announcing Funko's DC subscription box, to go along with Marvel Collector's Corps and Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty. They are calling this one Legion of Collectors and the first box will focus on Batman vs. Superman. Ordering closes on 3/1 (although based on the fact I could add the first Smuggler's Bounty box when I started a SWSB subscription this week, I'm not sure what the "closes on" really means), so I would assume it also ships in March.

Here is the url: https://legionofcollectors.com/
JohnMayo
Host/Owner

Re: Legion of Collectors - Funko's DC subscription box

Post by JohnMayo »

Chris Braly (aka Bralinator here on the forum) emailed me about this box yesterday. I signed up for it on a monthly basis initially. If I like it, and a probably will, I'll convert to annual to get the undisclosed bonus item.

I also ordered the Smuggler's Bounty starting with the second box. I could have gotten that first box but having seen an unboxing video of it, felt I didn't need to do so.
Comic Book Page: Website || Podcast || RSS || Episodes Archive
MrAloha
Special Reviewer

Re: Legion of Collectors - Funko's DC subscription box

Post by MrAloha »

Alec Burkhardt wrote:Just saw a tweet announcing Funko's DC subscription box, to go along with Marvel Collector's Corps and Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty. They are calling this one Legion of Collectors and the first box will focus on Batman vs. Superman. Ordering closes on 3/1 (although based on the fact I could add the first Smuggler's Bounty box when I started a SWSB subscription this week, I'm not sure what the "closes on" really means), so I would assume it also ships in March.

Here is the url: https://legionofcollectors.com/
Dear Alec,

Thank you for the info. I'll let my friends know.

Aloha!